About Taylor of Old Bond Street History
The TAYLOR Tradition was founded on September 1st, 1854 by Jeremiah Taylor, the great grandfather of today's Chairman. He opened his Hairdressing and Hair Treatment Salon in Bond Street (in the heart of London's fashionable West End) and gained a reputation in British Society for his botanical extract for hair and scalp treatment. His son, Ivan, using his training as a chemist, succeeded his father, developing many fine herbal treatments.

The TAYLOR Tradition continued through the next generation with Sidney, who became Chairman of the Company in the 1930, and was responsible for opening another branch in Jermyn Street. In 1955 Leonard, the current Chairman, joined his father and still carries out the work of formulating and manufacturing hair and skin products to the same high standards. Leonards brother in law Stanley Morris joined the company in 1960 and to continue the progression of the family involvement Barry Klein the son-in-law of Leonard joined the company in 1996. We are determined to keep it a family business.

The TAYLOR Tradition has always been to manufacture products with as pure and natural ingredients as is practicable. We refuse to compromise quality under any circumstances. Our product range includes the luxurious and the unusual.

The TAYLOR Tradition has satisfied many people who have passed through our doors, and we are now pleased to offer you our products online.
 
�ShavingShop.com - Jan 1, 2006